Monday, March 31, 2008

Housekeeping

OK, a couple of updates and some news:

1) I have my final surgery to reconstruct my nose tomorrow. I'm hoping things go smoothly, of course, but this story didn't put my mind to ease. I know, not bloody likely, but given the screw ups from last knifing...

2) ThumbPer is fine. A few of you have asked about him this weekend. He's just angry with me because he found out how much an accountant makes to prepare taxes and told me "But I spended all dai accounting papahs foah you! Dere wuz 47 of dem!"

And now, to the news...next Monday, I will be live and nationwide on Sirius 110 at five PM, on a show called "The Blog Bunker".. that's right, I'm...


Assuming, of course, that I don't develop some mysterious surgical malignant hyperthermia...planted there by some Obama-leaning lefty loon....