Friday, August 08, 2008

Nobody Asked Me, But....

1) I don't really follow the NFL anymore, but I do from time to time follow the NY Jets. This is the dumbest move they've made since, well, ever.

2) Brett Favre has just become the world's most expensive tackling dummy.

3) Hm, this might be fun. I hope I get invited.

4) More Republican sexcapades.

5) New uses for your tool.

6) At least SOMEONE'S being impeached over this stupid war!

7) Yea, this will help people forget that New Yorker cover...

8) I want to take this moment to wish all our athletes in Beijing the best of luck, particularly Michael Phelps who would be breaking my record if not for that stupid boycott in 1980.

9) As long as I am posting wishes....Andy, Gordon, Stewart, thank you for the years of memories and music. I wish you all the best in your future and you know, Stewart, never say never. Or as Andy put it the other evening, "Never say never say never say never!"

10) I'm surprised Obama let the clearly better speaker out ahead of him. It ought to be a barnburner!

11) Sometimes, Senator, karma's a bitch.