1) As conservative asswipes start beating the drum to retaliate against Russia for the downing of flight 17 over Ukraine – as seems to be the case – arming rebels and whatnot, I want to merely point out that no one ever declared war on the US for our own part in any number of insurgencies. Except some of the insurgents. The only nation who has much right to declare vendetta here seems to be the Netherlands, and today, we are all Dutch. (p.s. note how the Moscow Times covers a military action committed by their own factions.)
2) The whole world is a ball of confusion.
3) Madiba would have been 95 today.
5) It’s been so easy to make fun of Florida, so we owe them a kudo for this.
6) Dude, you probably could have bought one at the gift shop
7) I could have answered this question in one sentence: It’s illegal, so who wouldn’t get paranoid, man?
8) Given the recent and tragic lionfish invasion of the Caribbean, this is a pretty important article.
9) Alzheimer’s? I see.
10) Finally, introducing “Cake in a Can”