Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Bad Enough I Could Go Blind....

...but end up dead, too?
HONG KONG (Reuters) - A 107-year-old Hong Kong villager, who still enjoys an occasional smoke, has attributed his longevity in part to decades of sexual abstinence, a newspaper said on Sunday.

"I don't know why I have lived this long," Chan Chi -- one of Hong Kong's oldest people -- was quoted as saying in the South China Morning Post during an annual feast for the city's elders.

"Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have lived a sex-less life for many years -- since I was 30," said Chan, a widower whose youthful bride perished during the Japanese invasion in World War Two.
I dunno...live for another 60 years....have sex...torture my daughter when she's 80....have sex...see President Shiloh Jolie-Pitt take the oath of office...have sex...

Decisions, decisions!