1) No duh!
2) Look for the Fed to lower interest rates in two weeks.
3) Apparently, someone is not singing from the same hymnal as Dubya.
4) D-huh? You give food to a group to hand food out...to your citizens?
5) Oh dear God, NO!
6) I'm surprised this percentage is as low as it is, to be honest. But this survey only covers people who play games, not those who chat, handle personal email or, um, post to blogs. :-D
7) There's nothing more impressive to me than a full commitment to a lifestyle.
8) You know, this sounds like it should be a no-brainer. You make a mess, you clean it up, so someone's full of shit here.
9) I don't know...I know some pretty smart chimpanzees. Smart enough to stay out of a pile of shit.
10) It's official: dogs can now bite men.
11) No one ever accused Steve Jobs of being a dope. Apple makes gobs of money despite its small share of most of the markets it's in (save the iPod). $100 back on a half million phones is peanuts, and you'll note it's a store credit.
12) It's sort of like "Bee Flu," why you're having trouble finding honey. And it's no laughing matter.
13) More people are walking away from homes than are buying them.