1) This can't be making Hillary too happy, especially considering that when the liberal wing of the Democratic party threw a hissy fit about pro-life Bob Casey addressing the national convention, the Clinton's interceded on his behalf.
2) Guess Casey won't be on the short list when she wins the nomination.
3) You had to figure this was likely to happen some time this week. Look for Bush to make the case for continuing the
4) If Barack Obama thought the Rev. Wright story was going away eaasily, he had another think coming. Already, there are hints of even uglier allegations regarding Rev. Wright's comments, and I'm thinking it's just a matter of time before someone comes up with a videotape of Obama nodding his head as Wright spews some venom towards America.
5) This is without a doubt one of the dumbest things in recent American political history. You have a deeply ambitious man, who figures to run for national office (Senator) sticking with a church that he knows will give him trouble, and it's not even a church that he was forced to attend! He wasn't born to it, his parents didn't socialize with them, he chose it because it was a large congregation of 3,000 that could help him get elected to Congress. That's all. That's a disposable church. And suddenly, in 2008, Obama's all about "leaving the church", and even then, not until the Wright story was on the cusp of revelation? Obama knew about all this at least as early as the day he announced his candidacy, specifically banning Rev. Wright from giving the invocation to his candidacy announcement!
6) How to embarass a government:
7) Let me get this straight: nipple rings are a threat to national security, but you can have your navel pierced?
8) Of course, I couldn't let this go by: Killer pizzas!
9) One suggestion to Obama on an issue: This is a dumb thing to do, particularly in light of seven years of Bush. Maybe the idiots who support YOU have a short attention span, but typical white people like me do not:During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country's history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare rolls. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination. (emphasis added)
10) One more nail in the coffin of Karl Rove's political machinations.
11) Were you aware of Earth Hour this weekend?
WHEN WILL THEY LEAVE BRITNEY A LOANNNNNNNNNNNN?!?!?!?!?!? *sob*
13) Where's Bill Murray when you need him?