1) With all the rejoicing in Obamawood, I wonder how comfortable Democrats are knowing the Republicans in Florida and Michigan chose the Democratic nominee? Manichaean candidate, anyone?
2) "Is that a penis in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" (WARNING: article is rife with in-you-end-o)
3) You'd think the opposite would happen, but you'd be wrong. Somehow the laws of supply and demand break down in hyperinflative environments.
4) Perhaps the long national nightmare is over. And perhaps not.
5) It's hard to believe I'm saying this, but it's nice to see at least one Bushie with a sense of responsibility. You might recall this stems from the brouhaha over misplaced nuclear material on a flight, and nearly everyone figured the buck with stop with some airmen. Uh uh!
6) 5.5%. That's a half-percent up from last month. That's the highest monthly increase in twenty years and represents more jobs lost in any one month since the recession of the early 80s.
7) Not that you care, but CARE does. (OK, admittedly, it was a cheap way to stretch for a headline)
8) Next week, I will find out what my next phone looks like. As I have rather large and clumsy fingers (despite these daily typing workouts), I'm hoping for a slightly easier to use keypad.
9) Gee....here's a shock! And it even has a built-in way for McCain to run against his own party!
10) Ummmmmmmmmmmm, yea, this will work for Barack Obama...still, it's kind of a cute idea in the "soccer mom" mold.