1) The Big Shitpile just got ranker.
2) The answer seems pretty simple: he knows John McCain is well-liked and well-respected across the pond (despite what we liberals might think about him), and while Europeans don't vote, they do speak up. Too, as much as we know little about him, the Europeans know even less, and what they know is filtered through our MSM. Would you want to be defined by FOX and CNN?
3) Our atmosphere is exploding. Don't laugh once you read the article. There's the potential for yet another renewable energy source here.
4) Did you ever really wonder why Tony Blair quit? We need something like this here. We could have been rid of Bush two years earlier!
5) Wanna bet that Obama is shaking in his boots right now over this vote? The lessons of 2006 should not be ignored in the run up to the election of a "progressive candidate for change". The Congress, despite its new clothing, is still the same old whore it's always been.
6) You wanna know how bad this movie likely will be? When I started seeing the TV commercials for it, I thought it was the DVD release!
7) Oh dear! Didn't Obama win these states in the primaries? Well, except Michigan, the state he screwed out of delegates...
8) The Terminator or the Outsourcer-rator?
9) Children, clap your hands really hard and maybe there will be no torture!
10) What was HE thinking?