Special Lipstick Edition
1) As JoeBuddha points out in comments, the Republicans finally found someone dumber than Bush!
2) I mean, you have to dig deep to find someone you can call "Bush Lite"...less filling AND tastes worse!
3) American geisha? Yes, apparently!
4) Hm. Perhaps this is how Sarah Palin proposes to get us to vote for McCain...hadn't pondered that. It's like the old joke about "my sister, she's been a virgin twelve times".
5) We can only pray that Hurricane Ike isn't as vicious as another Ike.
6) By the way, give Gibson credit for not buying into the charm machine. It's sad to think that in this day and age, we have to acknowledge that ofg a newscaster, but after all, this is only the second woman to run for VP.
7) Bet you hadn't heard this one about Hugo Chavez. I wonder what this means?
8) What is that growing on the Mars lander? "Hey, sailor, come here often?"
9) Perhaps John McCain is right, that the "middle class" is anyone earning under $5 million a year, but if you make $100,000 or more and live paycheck to paycheck, you need a check up from the neckup.
10) The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Rudy. Nice family values, 9/11! 9/11! 9/11!
Nuttin' but love for The Memeorandum!