1) Could this be Atlantis? No, not the resort, you knucklehead, the lost city! You know...
Knowing her fate, Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the Earth.On board were the Twelve:The poet, the physician, the farmer, the scientist,The magician and the other so-called Gods of our legends.
2) Your fifteen minutes of fame are over, Santelli. Shut up and stop being so paranoid.
3) A see-through fish has been discovered and photographed. (see also item 8)
4) And then they wonder why they lost the election...
5) Of course, it's fun to watch Tucker Carlson be the voice of reason...
6) This CPAP, excuse me, CPAC conference is a bundle-o-laughs. When I read this, I immediately thought of Kevin Bacon in Animal House, getting run over by the panicked mob while begging them to remain calm.
7) Basically, the economy gave Bush a push out the door.
9) Apparently, there's a market for worn-out vaginas, in case, you know, you were wondering.
10) Run a $750 billion company into the groundand get paid $500 billion for the privilege. Accused of stealing $2 in bottle deposits, YOU'RE FIRED!