1) Riffing off what Katrina posted yesterday, here is the full episode of the Jim Cramer/Jon Stewart turkey shoot. As a bonus, here are some outtakes, which are even more brutal than what was aired.
2) It took two and a half games to figure out who won this one game.
3) Rumblings from the East are foreboding.
4) Now, this stimulus bill...no Republicans actually voted for it, except the three Senators, right? Liberals save the day. Once again!
5) Poor Michael Steele. Looks like he'll have to apologize to Rush once again. Even his clarification calls into question the Republican party platform, since he has officially acknowledged that states have rights over the body of a woman.
6) He probably peed his diaper, as well.
7) The more I read of Michael Phelps, the more I like. Today, he's admitting that letting himself be photographed openly was a mistake in judgement. It's a step up from saying that marijuana is bad and that he's ashamed he's using it. Step by step, pot is making it to the legal list. But as Lewis Black notes, this could be a bad thing.
8) There will be much more spitting going on in New Jersey. Reminds me of the old Rodney Dangerfield joke: "She told me to kiss her where it smells, so I drove her to New Jersey!"
9) Let's see....sex all over the world, man in diapers running through airport security door, Michael Steele gaffes on abortion....now, who could be causing all this?....Oh, I don't know....could it be SATANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?
10) Watch this become the GOP's latest talking point.