1) The march of the penguins apparently includes rest area breaks.
2) Twitter is for twits, Episode 4,359
3) Finally, he snatched the pebble from sensei's hand.
4) SLB has a small readership, but it's a very well-informed one. So someone remind me, when was the last time a white man was mistaken for a criminal and killed?
5) No disrespect intended to police officers anywhere, I should start with, but this has to stop. Oh, but I forgot! There's no racism anymore!
6) Really! No one hates anyone anymore! The right wing is perfectly comfortable with a black centrist president!
7) One can only hope that these series of incidents revolving around race...the Sweeten case, this assassination threat, and the Edwards killing...will cause some of our more rational brethren on the right to finally....FINALLLY...denounce the hate the way they insisted moderate Muslims stand up to extremism.
8) It seems there's a condition that strikes white male-- FUCK ME, MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER!!!! --ales more than any other demographic.
9) It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn you, it pours, man it pours!
10) BEHOLD THE POWER OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!