1) RIP, Les Paul. The finest guitar I've ever laid hands on was a 1959 Les Paul that my buddy saved for years to buy. Astounding instrument, astounding man. Go read his obit.
2) Senator Webb is in Burma to plead for Aung San Suu Kyi. Clever move on Obama's part. Webb could end up with a Noble Peace Prize for this.
3) I am glad this situation was resolved with little outcry. This man deserves no clemency.
4) It's getting so in California that they should have two seasons: winter and fire. Glad I didn't move out there when I had the chance!
5) Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious!
6) But we brought them FREEEDOM!
7) Sometimes Apple pisses even me off with their delays.
8) I think Brad Pitt underestimates his chances. He has two things going for him: Angelina's tits and...wait, THREE things going for him...
9) Remember that moran at the Specter town hall meeting who kept running his mouth about socialism? The little prick's on a government disability!
10) PROTIP: You've worked really hard to win the coveted award of Green Company of the Year from Forbes Magazine, so don't screw it up by killing birds en masse!