1) I'm tempted to fly down to DC to observe this.
2) Idiotic Idea #3,457,986 that Bill Gates has come up with since he stopped blatantly ripping Steve Jobs off. It would work IF you expanded the area covered by a factor of at least ten. If Gates can't get that climate is NOT weather, how can we expect the average American to get it?
3) Of course, Gates might just want to stick to his knitting. By the way, take a close look at the laptop in that picture...
4) More signs that things are turning around slowly.
5) BREAKING NEWS...MUST CREDIT SLB....NO METS INJURED IN YESTERDAY'S GAME!
6) Shop at Trader Joe's
7) I thought the border fence was supposed to stop Mexicans from getting rich off the labors of hard-working Americans?
8) PROTIP: If the alcohol isn't going in your mouth, ur doin it rong!
9) I had the opportunity to buy this house about twenty years ago, and passed on it. With furnishings, I'm almost as tall as it is wide.
10) I'm guessing Mt Vernon, WA is not a happenin' town...