1) Feeling stuffed, still?
2) As hotly debated as the climate change issue is here in the US, over some of the sickest silliest claims made by the non-believers, the rest of the world is very alarmed at the factual evidence before us.
3) I wonder how many other White House events have been crashed?
4) I'm actually eager to see this movie. The book, a Pulitizer prize winning novel, was a total disappointment, but I'm curious to see how the director adapts it into a movie.
5) Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, but we don't need a public option, right?
6) There's an interesting "freedom v. privacy" issue a-brewing on this. Index here. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but instinctually, I think it's a good thing to have this knowledge released to the public. However, perhaps a little time could have been taken to weed out the non-essential IMs.
7) All those nights spent standing in front of speakers at rock concerts may have made...my SKIN deaf???
8) MEMO. To: Tennesee. If u r using ur ring finger, ur doin it RONG! Please do try to keep up, mmmmmmmmmmmmmK?
9) Normally, I refuse to shop on Black Friday, but HELLLLLLLO, Austin!
10) And why don't I shop on Black Friday? Ohhhhhhhhh, I don't know....
But if you must, please be safe and have a healthy and happy holiday weekend.