1) The most accurate assessment of the whole Climategate nonsense. The Miami Herald is quite clear: the entire contretemps is made up out of whole cloth. This ought to be required reading for any nutcase who denies global warming based on a few confusing emails.
2) Oh, that Bush administration! Their screw-ups will be with us for decades...
3) This is the kind of aggressive thinking we need in America.
4) I guess the bailouts worked for the most part. We seem to be getting repaid pretty promptly.
5) Russian missile?
6) Poor AT&T. It never stood a chance with the iPhone onslaught. Call a whaaaaaambulance.
7) Speaking of bandwidth, are you on a "data diet"?
8) A hedgehog with a personal trainer. Apparently, someone in England has wayyyyyy too much money.
9) Example of your conservative-appeasing media: Seven Foods You Should Never Eat. Cheetos nowhere on the list.
10) Just what we need: a beer mug, with an optional bayonet attachment. You know, for those barfights when a cue stick just doesn't seem sufficient.