1) Keith Olbermann gave the Democrats their mantra for the now-delayed vote on taxes (and for the campaign trail): Bush tax cuts for the rich, Obama tax cuts for the people. Let's see if they use it.
2) Once more, we leave the dirty work to the Brits.
3) Wax on, whack off. Once more, the Republicans are shining Americans.
4) What Americans SHOULD be doing. In Europe, the government fears the people. In America, the people fear the government. And rightly so. The government, from federal to local, is in the deep pockets of business.
5) Stephen Colbert to testify about migrant workers and illegal immigration in front of Congress. Please be serious, Stephen.
Actually, I'm fairly sure he will be.
6) Who says there's no bipartisanship in Washington? Both the Obama administration and Republicans are beating up on gays!
7) Howard Kurtz, once in a while, makes a good point: Where were the stories?
8) America itself died a little last night.
9) I'm curious as to how this would work, precisely? It's a system specifically designed to remain up in case of nearly anything.
10) It takes a lot to get the French, nudists no less, up in arms. But it happened!