1) Why is it that right wing nutcases hate our soldiers?
2) I hope this is true. The permit was recently expanded from 20,000 to 60,000 attendees and if everyone is civil but political, it would do more to draw liberals and moderates out of the woodwork to vote than any press conference or interview President Obama can hold. We can win this thing, people. Let's go out and do it!
3) I finally got to see the interview with Obama that Stewart held the other night. Rather than fawning over the President, he respectfully held Obama's administration up to his filter and asked the President to comment. No, it wasn't confrontational or combative as many of my liberal brethren would have hoped, but you know what? He didn't let Obama get a pass. He was as informed as he is with nearly every serious guest coming on humping a book (like Condi Rice). If you haven't seen it, click the link. It's worth it.
4) Some views from the left on Barack Obama.
5) Y'know how panty-sniffing conservatives are all "troop morale!" about gays in the military? Turns out they don't know what they're talking about. I support gays in the military for the same reasaon I support gay marriage: Gays have the right to be as miserable as straights are.
6) Lord, I don't pray often enough, I know, but please PLEASE let this come to pass! The refudiation the wackjobs of the Teabaggers would be juicy, and finally, FINALLY, we can move this nation forward.
7) In related nutbag conservative news, Halliburton has finally fessed up they fucked the Gulf states.
8) Never play "Got your nose!" with a baby elephant.
9) Spidergoat, Killer cabbages, and Glow In The Dark Cats...just a few real monsters for your Halloween pleasure!
10) It's since it's Halloween this weekend, let me repeat my stock wishes: Please be safe, please keep an eye on your children, and if you're going as a witch, spend a little to go the extra mile and get a Christine O'Donnell mask!