Thursday, April 28, 2011

Which Charlie?

 
OK, here's a fun game: I'll list a series of quotes. You tell me which Charlie, Manson or Sheen, said them.
 
1)  “Everyone’s God and if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere.”
 
2)  “You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.”
 
3)  “I’m in the bullring. I run in the bullring with the heart of the world.”
 
4)  “‘We are all martyrs. Love is a martyr... I am a martyr. But I am also a victim. And I’m a performer. And a dam. I’m both. I am everything. I am nothing.”
 
5)   "If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."
 
6)   “I’m too bad. I’m a mean guy. I’m an outlaw. I’m a criminal. I’m everything bad.”
 
Answers tomorrow. Unless you're #winning