1) What is it with Colorado and mass killing? By the way, the guy fired bullets powerful enough to penetrate the walls of the adjoining theatre, which were really thick and really dense. Still think guns ought not to be more closely regulated?
2) Ramadan starts today. The Olympics start next week. How will Muslim athletes cope? Oh, and kul 'am wa enta bi-khair!
3) Jeez, whooping cough epidemic? But we don't need gubmint healthcare or spend money on the FDA or no health authorities....noooooooooooooo!
4) It's not so much that Chris Christie was given the keynote address at the RNC so much as it kind of gravitated to him.
5) I hope he's consuming mass quantities. Goodbye, Tom.
6) With regards to Romney's trax returns: you'll note my silence on this issue. I mostly think that tax returns really aren't anyone's business and that if a candidate's FEC filings pass muster, that should be good enough. But...
Here's a candidate who wants to talk about his business acumen and experience and his ability to create jobs. OK, so I think in that case, he should be willing-- no, glad-- to release his tax returns, so we can compare what he himself took in versus what those firms he ran earned themselves. Then we can understand more fully his boasts.
7) Want to know President Obama's secret weapon in the upcoming tax fight in Congress? Here it is. He can stand quite pat on his demand of letting the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire, and veto any attempt to extend them.
8) So lemme see...you're spearfishing off a known shark-infested coastline, and a great white shows up. That's the very definition of "Duh!"
9) I love me some President Obama but he's just wrong here. By the way, I know Dr. Earle. She's one of the sharpest minds on the planet.
10) OK, hipsters! Look like it's up to you to save the planet! We're doomed...