1) If any good comes of Mitt's Gaffepalooza yesterday, perhaps it will wake Americans up to the need for publish financing for elections, lest some other inbred, rich, Upper Class Twit of the Year decides to make himself a present of running for President.
2) Need I say it? Good luck, London. We real Americans are rooting for you not only to pull it off, but to pull it off in that uniquely British way of utter chaos until it all falls into place spectacularly.
3) Mitt Romney's return trip?
4) How we talk to each other has changed a lot in the past century.
5) I've been in Tampa. No, they aren't. Let me clarify: they'll be prepared for some, if not most, of the attendees, but let me tell you, they are not ready for the diaper-clad Teabagger contingent who will try to proselityze the hell out of them, and then undertip.
6) Global warming causes skin cancer. No. Really!
7) It will be interesting to see how the American press responds in the wake of Romney's abortion of a charm offensive in Europe.
8) Gee...what a shock. Anyone with a lick of sense could tell you that Zuckerberg only took Facebook public because it was starting to plateau.
9) Lipstick lesbian apologizes to fellow....sisterow?...lesbians.
10) A more wretched hive of scum and villainy tries to become slightly less so.