1) The Al Smith dinner was last night, which is a traditional stop on the Presidential campaign trail. It raises funds for the Catholic Church to minister to children (let me stop right there, the jokes write themselves). Anyway, there were some really funny lines to be had.
2) Mitt Romney has a sense of humour. Who knew?
3) Apparently, Joe Walsh has decided he's not losing badly enough.
4) WOLVERINES!!!!1!!!11 (frogs)
5) You know who else wiped out life in mass numbers?
9) Sorry. I got carried away with the D'Souza item.
10) March came in like a lion, October went out like a lamb