1) So the bag of salted rat dicks that is my boss has been quieted
with a ball gag and hood by my superior software and editing skills, so I am free to do a little light blogging. It’s Friday, so…
2) The NSA surveillance of telephones and e-mails scandal is a ten-year old bugbear of mine and while I appreciate the fact that the rest of the fucking nation woke up to it, it would have been more helpful if you asshole had before we actually stopped terror attacks using this tool. Now, we’re stuck with it. Welcome to the party, pals! We liberals were surveilled and tracked to kingdom come under Bush but did you fauxbertarians give a crap? Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
3) Odd that the unemployment rate goes up even tho more jobs were added last month than in April. But it’s a good sign that people who stopped looking for jobs are looking once again. They can have mine. It comes with a free bag of salted rat dicks.
4) Now that he’s divorced, look for him to run as a “family values Republican” in the 2016 primaries.
5) It’s National Donut Day. Scales nationwide shudder.
6) And if you’re too elitist to have a donut, try one of these.
8) Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Well, we can be sure it wasn’t the rooster.
9) Bad News: There’s an Archie comics movie in the works. Good news: it features zombies.
10) OK, the Obama drone program has gone TOO FAR!