1) They say history repeats itself, first time as tragedy, second time as farce. The Weiner scandal has careered well past this point to reach all the way around to tragedy again.
2) Also, the young lady in question is going to milk this for all she’s worth, it seems. James Carville had it right: if you drag a dollar through a trailer park, you can get a lot of nibbles. Perhaps she and Edward Snowden can start dating.
3) As predicted immediately after the verdict was rendered, we’re starting to hear buyers’ remorse from the Zimmerman jurors.
4) And yet, Trayvon Martin’s parents continue to act with dignity and grace.
5) All I can say is, thank God Michael Bloomberg is leaving, so we don’t have to listen to anymore crap like this. Your banker friends, the ones who made you fabulously wealthy, deserve every ounce of contempt we can muster and much much more. If it was up to me, there’d be a hot tar and feather concession at the corner of Wall and Broad Streets.
6) The driver of that train in Spain has been charged. The train was going twice the maximum rate of speed for that track.
7) This seems like a dumb publicity stunt, but you know what? Let Australia elect him, then see what happens.
9) Remember pepper spray cop? He’s appealing Worker’s Comp for emotional damage caused by, um, pepper spraying college kids.
10) BAN FOURTH TRIMESTER ABORTIONS! SIGN THE PETITION NOW!