1) Well, it’s the end of yet another year. We’ve lost some great ones, and possibly gained one, and we’ve seen so much strife and anger over doing the Lord’s work and providing medicine to the sick and poor. Sucks, right? Let’s hope 2014 is much better.
2) And here’s a hopeful sign.
3) You may have missed the ship stranded in the Antarctic, but thankfully, the Snow Dragon has not.
6) Considering their voracious appetite, it’s surprising to me that this story isn’t more common.
7) What would a “real Barbie” doll look like? Maybe like this.
8) it turns out that it’s possible that concussions could stir up pancake jar whatsits.
9) Are there no workhouses? Yes. They’re called schools.
10) George Zimmerman may have a job yet. What could possibly go wrong here?