3) And one more Presidential campaign item: Start hotting up the popcorn.
4) Another fact that provides evidence that we are careening to worldwide war: There are more refugees now than at any time since the last world war. Think this doesn’t affect us? Think again. Texas calls them criminals, potential drug mules and every insult a politician can legally muster into speechifying, but the tragic fact is, things at home not only in Mexico, but Honduras and Guatemala and even Colombia, are so bad, parents will risk their childrens’ lives to see them safely into El Norte.
5) A real ugly chapter in New York City history closes. Not everyone feels the closure. Not one cop, not one malicious ADA, was ever punished for this crime.
6) You know, my arthritis has really been bothering me lately.
7) We’re sending “troops” to Iraq.
10) Listen, about that arthritis….