Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tomorrow is.....




Towel Day.


As a hoopy frood, you know I'll be carrying mine with me.

UPDATE: Now, I realize I get a lot of uptight white folks visiting my site who have zero clue what this is all about.

So in the interests of fair play and good sportsmanship, I offer the following clues:

First, the movie's website.

Next, the seminal project based on the original series of books.

If you're really lost, DON'T PANIC! Here's the Wikipedia explanation.

Here's how I discovered this wonderful treasure trove of entertainment.

The TV series that grew out of the radio series that grew out of the books like Zaphod's second head is here.

And finally, a tribute to the man who started us all on this galaxy-wide journey, Douglas Adams.

Not to be confused with this Doug Adams, who is also an icon in my life.

So why May 25, 2006? I was hoping you'd ask that. Today is the day we'll be hit be an asteroid. Make SURE you have your towel!


So Long And Thanks For All The Fish!


tags technorati :
tags technorati :
tags technorati :
tags technorati :
Eirc Julien's Website