Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nonpartisan Humour

Two gators were sitting at the side of the swamp near Washington, DC.

The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I can't understand how you can be so much bigger n me. We're the same age, we was the same size as kids. I just don't get it."

"Well," said the big gator, "What you been eatin boy?"

"Politicians, same as you," replied the small gator.

"Hmm. Well, where do yall catch em?"

"Down to the side of the swamp near the parkin lot by the Capitol."

"Same here Hmm. How do you catch 'em?"

"Well, I crawls up under one of them Lexus and wait fer one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab 'em on the leg, shake the shit out of 'em, and eat 'em!"

"Ah!" says the big alligator, "I think I see your problem. You ain't gettin' any real nourishment. See, by the time you get done shakin' the shit out of a politician, there ain't nothin' left but an asshole and a briefcase."