2) Is anybody keeping a tally? I'm not but my sense is this may be the worst tornado season in nearly a decade, and one of the worst ever recorded.
3) But you know, global warming doesn't exist.
4) Here's why we've ducked major hurricanes these past two years: dust storms.
5) Complexity fascinates me, simplicity irritates me. That's why I'm a liberal and a Democrat, I guess.
6) At the weekend, I wrote about the situation in Zimbabwe, that no run-off appeared to be needed, that Mugabe's opponent, Morgan Tsvangirai, had captured over 50% of the vote. Turns out, the vote might have been counted on Diebold machines. Something fishy happened.
7) There's a sad truth to this story: sex scandals always hurt women more than men.
8) Unless you happen to be President, of course, or Governor of New York.
9) Hey! MORON! Maybe you should have thought of this before you decided to launch an invasion over oil!
10) It's fairly common wisdom that either Democratic candidate for President has to beat the other in a state in which he or she is favored to win in order to lock up the nomination. It looks like Clinton is on the verge of doing just that.
11) And now, your moment of Zen: Dropping babies off buildings!