1) In case anyone wondered if the credit crisis and recession were anywhere near over...the answer is no.
2) Clearly, Bush really is concerned about his legacy.
3) Or maybe not.
4) This is why the religious right will never get anywhere in this world: they beat up on little kids.
5) Sometimes Santa takes away, rather than give.
6) I can tell you this much: NOT sleeping is not good for your heart.
7) One thought in this season of giving: blood. The weather and the economy is taking its toll on the nation's blood supply. If you have the chance, give a pint.
8) Given item 3, above, how does the Bush administration square their domestic policy with their foreign policy?
9) This is some guy's mug shot:
10) A short history of Boxing Day. Happy Boxing day, all!