1) Souter to leave SCOTUS. Silly sibilant seance soon seeking suitable Supreme.
2) MEMO to hedge fund managers: The party is over. You want twenty percent of the operating profit your fund makes? That's OK, but you'll pay real taxes on it now.
3) EPOS MISLUKKEN!
4) And it only took seven years and a Democratic administration to accomplish!
5) Interesting, until you give a thought to the whole Cradle of Humanity thing.
6) This bill should have passed, but the banking lobby got to it first. This stinks. I blame the Bush bailout, because banks know they can always come back for more, but what about we, the people?
7) And now for something completely different: a dancing parrot!
Poor taste in music, however.
8) The Kentucky Derby is tomorrow. Looks like a wide-open field. I'm probably going to put a bet down on Friesan Fire, tho.
9) Apparently, they take road rage seriously in the UAE.
10) Brings a whole new meaning to "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Staying alive, staying aliiiiiive!"