Friday, October 23, 2009

Nobody Asked Me, But...

1) This makes me very sad. Where I grew up, I knew most of the big timers: Sonny Fox, Sandy Becker, was on Bozo The Clown, even dated Bob McAllister's daughter once or twice...but I never met Soupy Sales, even tho he lived a few blocks away from me. I loved his show most of all. Think Pee Wee's Playhouse, but with a LOT more edge to it.

2) Were they sleeping, or drunk?

3) Like Clinton in the Baltic, Obama now has NATO cover for the troops.

4) Why Axelrod bothered meeting with someone who clearly has an agenda that includes lying to the American people under the false heading "news" is beyond me.

5) Interesting. Sarah Palin just gave the 23rd District in NYS to the Democrats.

6) If Patterson pulls this off, either it will save his re-election bid or will be the final graceful act of a lame duck governor.

7) It's ironic that one childhood hero, Soupy Sales, dies as another is brought back to life.

8) Like putting out fire with gasoline (bonus points for identifying the singer)

9) The Ten Worst Food Developments of the past ten years. I dunno...blooming onions are pretty cool. Too bad I can't eat them.

10) Some guys will never learn...