1) Of course, yesterday was April Fools Day. And Google pulled one of its better pranks.
2) An expansion to 96 teams??? It's hard enough filling a bracket out now!
3) The best car in the world, as selected by the jury of the New York Auto Show. And you can't buy it in the US.
4) The March jobs report is coming out this morning. Projections call for a growth in jobs. Perhaps November won't be the Democratic bloodbath people were worried about after all.
5) Obama sure seems to think so. I like a man who can hand out sarcasm with a smile.
6) And if you need further proof...
7) The Teabaggers are running out of steam.
8) Why is your Internet access so s-l-o-w? Hey, blame the not-free market! It's funny how so many right-wingers grouse about socialism and how the free market solves all problems, but then fail to make the connection that, in the United States, there is no free market, so we may as well have socialism.
9) His name alone should have been a clue.
10) Thank you, Jesus.