1) The world's greatest reason for cutting fossil fuels out of our energy policy continues unabated. Really. When BP and its contractors applied for the drilling lease, was the "In Case Of Accident" plan "Make shit up as we go along"? If you've never tried capping a well at 5,000 feet, then maybe you shouldn't be drilling the fucking thing in the first place. Of course, if you're going to ALLOW a 5,000 foot deep drilling, you might, you know, want to make sure it won't kill the economies of the people who elected you in the first place...
2) A 46 year old Robin Hood? In a prequel? No thanks. No. Really.
3) If you buy a car, you know the price before you've even sat down to discuss terms. Why is the same not true for healthcare, even after reform?
4) We can thank healthcare reform for one thing: we still have a live president.
5) Yogi claims he's lived 70 years without food or water. Garbage? He spends two weeks under "careful" scientific scrutiny and survives.
6) Turkey and Greece burying hatchet? This would be like Al Gore and Glenn Beck sharing a beer. But Turkey needs admittance to the EU (which Greece can block) and Greece needs access to Turkey's economy.
7) Of course, Greece could make significant inroads into its problems by just surveying swimming pools and luxury houses.
8) The youngest person to circumnavigate the world solo is nearly home.
9) And pick up your eyeballs with your last paycheck!
10) They're called "knobs" for a reason.