1) So...Buffalo was supposed to be able to handle this kind of snowfall. I've heard tales of five and six feet in a day. What happened?
2) You could, I suppose, make 'em an offer they can't refuse...
3) You know, quietly, the Republican party is falling apart at the seams. For all the boisterous rowdifying of the Teabaggers, an awful lot of respected Republicans are taking stances anathema to the radical fringe.
4) Sadly, Ron Santo, an icon of 60s baseball, has died. RIP and godspeed, Ron. I liked him, only because my Mets shut him up in 1969. Wait 'til Bill Buckner bites the big one, and see how magnanimous I'll be.
5) The difference, and difficulty, of this recent economic collapse is it tended to affect older white male workers disproportionately to past collapses. While there's an element of schadenfreude in that (and as a former chronically unemployed white collar worker, a lot of empathy), it still does not bode well for the next decade's economy.
6) WikiLeaks: The Sequel continues in theatres near you. I anticipate a deal worked out by Monday for Assange to submit to questioning. I still think it's a terrible misuse of the international justice system.
7) By the way, Meat Loaf? Shut up. When you put out a good album, then maybe you can talk. Maybe. Three out of three IS bad.
8) A day late, but....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EPA!
9) Ooooooooooooooooooooookay! Only in Idahooooooooooooooooooo!
10) Finally, the kind of art exhibit only a Teabagger could love...