1) Wouldn’t you like to be a fly on the wall (with a translator) during these meetings?
2) I’ve long advocated for the exploration of space if only for the potential to improve our planet’s ecosystem. If we moved mining and manufacturing off-planet, we could take advantage of zero-gee environments to make some brand new stuff that will knock your socks off.
3) Apparently, NASA is headed by Republicans?
4) Unsurprisingly, the period surveyed includes superstorm Sandy. No wonder bike riding was down in NYC! You’d pretty much have to call it a flat year.
5) How do you score a goal in hockey without even shooting the puck?
6) I dunno….is the cure worse than the disease?
7) Buddhists riot. You read that right.
8) I was proud to see President Obama walk the fine line between full-throated support for Israel and scolding them for their treatment of the Palestinians.
9) “They may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!” doesn’t seem to have quite the same ring coming from a voting booth.
10) Finally, the name’s Hunt. Rhymes with….