1) So George Bush has stopped painting selfies…note to Dumbya – use a phone, it's faster…and is unveiling an "art" exhibit for his Presidentin' Liberry. "I see the spirit of hope," my ass!
2) By the way, I was going to post a Top Ten list of Bush's worst paintings and my impression of them, but I was short-circuited by David Letterman
3) There's a deep-water ocean on Enceladus. Unlike other bodies of fluids on other moons, this one may actually be composed of some liquid water.
4) I love Johnny Depp. You never know what to expect when he does the traditional.
7) I didn't get the chance to fully comment on this, but I actually like this idea. Pity it didn't pan out properly.
8) ♫ I want to tell her that I love her a lot
But I gotta get a belly full of wine
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeah,
Someday I'm going to make her mine. ♪
9) If you're wondering why, after six years, Teabaggers are still mad as hell and trying to undermine the President, here's why.
10) Finally, this week in poop