Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dennis! WTF????

I had so much respect for Kucinich before this:
Yes, he really did say he saw an unidentified flying object.

Democratic presidential long-shot Rep. Dennis Kucinich claimed at Tuesday night’s debate he did indeed see a UFO when he was at the house of actress and close friend Shirley MacLaine in Graham, Washington.

MacLaine described the sighting in a book to be published in November, “Sage-ing While Age-Ing.”
I have a confession to make.

I was laying in bed in one of my country estates one night, when through the skylight, I saw a pencil point of light zip across the sky, and then drop down towards me.

Terrified, I was paralyzed with fear! I could not move. I could not speak. I sensed the UFO land on the lawn near my house. A great yellow glow throbbed at my window.

I couldn't see (I couldn't move my head), but I sensed a large grey head poke into my bedroom. Although I was not alone (this was years ago), I couldn't wake up my partner, who, having travelled here from England, was dead to the world asleep. I tried to nudge her, but to no avail.

And then I woke the fuck up and realized IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM! (so was the chick from England...)

But I also received a deep insight into UFO sightings and close encounters.

You aren't helping the reality-based community, Dennis...