Friday, June 17, 2011

Nobody Asked Me, But...

1) I disagree with his decision, but he had his reasons and I wish Anthony Weiner well. If President Obama's comments yesterday are any indication, he'll land on his feet.
 
2) In other news, dog bites man, rain falls down, and conservative fascists support low taxes. I wonder if this asshat sees the obvious flawS in his logic?
 
3) The title of this article is disconcerting, but it's actually a pretty good piece.
 
4) Lady, you made how many billions already? Go away.

5) By now, you've heard about the little scare at the Pentagon. I wonder what kind of device it actually was. I know they'll tell us something, but really...you'd drive to the Pentagon and risk arrest for a pipe-bomb or some such? Doesn't make sense.
 
6) Michelle, I think you've mixed up Paul Ryan with President Obama. Also, "secret"...I do not think that word means what you think it means.
 
7) Well, now this is a bit of a surprise: AARP has dropped its opposition to SocSec benefit cuts. Another case of "I've got mine, Jack"?
 
8) DOMA unconstitutional? How did I miss this obvious story?
 
9) Paging Gene Rodenberry! Mr. Rodenberry! Pentagon on line one!
 
10) Finally...Paging Charlton Heston! Mr. Heston! Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on line two!