1) Some positive Occupy news. Law & Order: SVU sought to both commercialize and ridicule the Occupy movement by doing one of their "ripped from the headlines" stories, presumably having something to do with sexual assault at an Occupy-like encampment. #OWS moved in and stopped the shoot.
2) Judging the entire Occupy movement on the actions of a tiny fringe element that probably is not even be part of the actual movement is a little like judging every South Korean on the actions of Kim Jong Il and his henchmen.
3) And some negative Occupy news. The police state in America received judicial approval yesterday as an asshat of a judge ruled that any behavior that triggered a violent response on the part of the authorities was not protected speech or activity.
4) The whole point behind having freedom of speech is to be able to piss people off. Indeed, if what we thought and said DIDN'T piss people off, we wouldn't need the damn First Amendment.
5) Rick Perry: Butthurt little victim or butthurtest little victim?
6) Well, I mean, it is an island.
7) Heh. ThumbPer has one more toe than this little feller.
8) Up until the end, a defense of intellectualism. And then he had to go and ruin with a match up between a greyhound and a mole rat.
9) In Bolling's defense, Bert did end up on a poster alongside Osama bin Laden.
10) Really. You can't make this shit up.