Monday, January 06, 2014

Introducing My Latest Project/Co-Blogger

Part of my probation from-- well, you really don't need to know except that it rhymes with Mernie Badoff -- is to provide employment for all sorts of nefarious and shady characters, including my cat, ThumbPer.

Esteev and I have a long and fruitful on-line relationship which has at times included selfies and Everclear, altho not necessarily in that order. I can't recall the first time I encountered this young man, but I immediately like the cut of his jib. That, and the fact that he wasn't intimidated by yours truly, Actor212.

This is probably a hiring I should have done a long time ago, but as the Suffolk County sheriff's office refused to lift his internet ban until late last year, I sort of put it on hold. Now that the record has been expunged however, I'm free to ask him to co-blog with me.

It happened in an organic moment of clarity on my part: I sort of looked at a comment he made cross-eyed and realized, "At last! Someone to train for the role of Dread Pirate Roberts!" So I got all, "Um, you wanna blog," and he was like, "Well, OK."

And that's how great things begin, with passion!

Anyway, please join me in welcoming Esteev to the fold.