1) OK, so if the MSM is sooooooooooooooooooo liberal, then why isn't this documentary, both fair and balanced and completely factual, airing on MSNBC or CNN or one of the networks (sans FOX)? This is the scariest program you will see on your TV. Ever. And I wish that was an April Fools' joke, but it's not.
2) How scary is it? The comments section over at LinkTV is overrun with RightWingWelfare sucking squirrels trying to distract from the program, which never happens unless there's truth involved.
3) By now, you undoubtedly know the Bronx Zoo's Egyptian King Cobra, which had escaped earlier this week, has been recaptured safely for all concerned. I discovered this week that my cat, @ThumbPerDaCat, had been trying to lure @BronxZoosCobra over to our apartment over Twitter, presumably to eat him. I don't think the little feller has any idea just how long twenty feet is.
4) Give a split second's pity to John Boener. OK, long enough! Interesting that the Teabaggers have to use homophobia like it's ketchup.
5) Yet another reason America is a savage nation. I'll bet there's at least one Death Row inmate who has been executed with exoneration locked away in a prosecutor's filing cabinet. "We just gave prosecutors permission to kill," indeed!
6) The big problem with standardized testing is that teachers will teach to the test, instead of teaching the class what it needs to know.
7) You know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking Scott Brown may be positioning himself for a run at the Presidency in 2016 here.
8) Disgusting. Nothing more to say.
9) This is not an April Fool's Day joke. Sadly.
10) Neither is this. Happily.